Sometimes it is hard to know where to start.
Here’s a few ideas to help:
- Discover the skills you need using the ODI’s skills framework
- Learn online, in your own time, for free using the ODI’s eLearning modules
- Learn from our data and open data experts at an ODI Training Course
- Join us at a Lunchtime Lecture, or watch on the Facebook livestream
- Watch previous Lunchtime Lectures from ODI HQ on YouTube
- Ask a question or join a topic at our online discussion forum.
- Come and see us at an event, meet fellow open data supporters and learn something new
- Get customised training for your organisation by emailing the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our training schedule offers a range of topics in four locations across Australia.