May/June 2017 Newsletter
Our May/June Newsletter features the latest developments in the world of open data, including these highlights and helpful hints:
- The Productivity Commission has released its final report, Data Availability and Use. For a useful synopsis by our ODI Certified Trainer, Ellen Broad, check out her piece: The Great Untangle.
- UNSW has released its report to the NSW Information and Privacy Commission: Conditions Enabling Open Data and Promoting a Culture of Data Sharing, containing many recommendations for improving NSW’s open data landscape.
- We’re running a workshop for Queensland Government on 16 June to identify Data to Drive Innovation and Advance Business.
- There are open data hacking opportunities galore with awesome prizes on offer! “Get Moving” for CityHack 2017 on 14-16 July, followed by Govhack 2017 in 25 locations across Australia 28-30 July.
- Boost your data literacy with our continuing program of courses throughout four states.
- Don’t forget to register for ODI Connect on 15 June.