Data Curator is a simple desktop CSV editor to help describe, validate and share usable open data
Why do we need Data Curator?
Open data producers are increasingly focusing on improving open data so that data can be easily used to create insight and drive positive change.
Open data is more likely to be used if data consumers can:
- understand why and how the data was collected
- understand the structure of the data
- look up the meaning of codes used in the data
- understand the quality of the data
- access the data in an open machine-readable format
- know how the data is licensed and how it can be reused
Data Curator enables data producers to do all this and more.